Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Monday 9 October 2017

How to Style a Baker Boy Hat



Baker Boy Hats: They're a unique way to tackle the colder weather, and I'm rather invested. 

I wouldn't consider myself a hat person nor did I ever think I'd fall so madly in love with baker boy hats. Not only do they hide any trace of a bad hair day, they also elevate a simple jeans and tee outfit. Pull your hair into a low, messy bun to really nail the baker boy look. 

Can we just talk about these ballet pumps? They are so cute. I needed new ones and since I'm hitting refresh on my accessories I thought why not go for bright pink velvet? They are most definitely impractical to wear 80% of the time, due to English weather but they compliment ankle grazer jeans so nicely and they are under £10 in the Mango sale at the moment- Well worth it! 


Outfit Linked Below | 

Baker Boy Hat Accessorize
Coat Zara
T-shirt M&S
Jeans Berska 
Ballet Pumps Mango
Bag Zara (similar)
SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Love this hat and how you styled it. And the photos are on point. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading, glad you like it! xx

      Delete

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign