Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Spring into Action




Running away from Monday blues into a field of yellow flowers, hoping to find some motivation and to have an amazing epiphany of some sort. Spring is the time to reinvent your wardrobe and maybe even make big changes in life. It's the season to come out of hibernation and grab some fake tan as dresses, skirts and shorts hit stores. Which makes me extremely excited, the sun gives me energy and a new lease of productivity that I lose in Winter.

It's time to have a little Spring Clean I think and forget about the long Winter we've just had.

Do I even need to say how amazing this statement jacket is? I mean the boldness of it would normally make me turn around and run back to the comfort of my black and grey majority wardrobe. However, I tried it on and just fell head over heels, it's a jacket that just screams confidence and above all else SUMMER. Coral always makes an appearance in stores around this time of year.

If you are thinking it's a bit bright for me, pair it with a plain midi dress for an effortless daytime look or with jeans for the perfect beer garden outfit. I opted for this loose midi dress with frill detail a small nod to the current 'frill' obsession that's going on. Not too over the top but adds detail and movement to the dress.

Adding boots was inspired by the AllSaints 'Far from Here' campaign featuring Maya Thurman-Hawke. Where every dress was made casual with the addition of cowboy boots. It just looked comfortable, unique and effortless...and I loved it. There was something about wearing boots that seemed more playful as well. Well worth a try.


Outfit Linked Below |

Leather Jacket AllSaints
Dress Zara
Boots H&M
Mini Lily Croc Embossed Bag Mulberry (similar)
Sunglasses Specsavers (similar)


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign