Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Festival Inspired


It doesn't take much to connect short shorts paired with boots with festivals. Shorts are the ultimate essential when standing in a crowd of people in a field, cider in hand and music blaring.

Festivals are weird, aren't they? I went to my first festival a couple of weeks ago and I was not prepared for the sheer volume of people, not to mention the amount of times I heard 'Alan', 'Steve' shouted around the campsite - (if you don't know, watch this). It's 4 days of drinking endless cider (starting at 10am), becoming overprotective of home (your tent and camping area) and listening to great music with 49,999 other people. It was great- apart from the obvious no showering and the dreaded portaloos.

What I loved other than the music, was the outfits. Festival fashion is second to none- it's fabulous. The outfit above was one of the more toned down looks I saw but none the less it was perfect, comfy and transitioned from day to night with ease.

These tropical print shorts are such a nice shape, the slight outward frill along the bottom is a great way to make your thighs appear slimmer. The wider leg makes for a more movable and comfy wear- essential at a festival. Pair with studded boots to move away from beach holiday and more to festival, with the added bonus of being comfy!

Take inspiration from Tommy Hilfiger and customise your denim jacket with badges to add fun and personality to your outfit. Shop Wild Violet do some really cute pins and badges! If you would like 20% off use the code - SAMXVIOLET at the checkout.


Outfit Linked Below |

Top Hollister (put a white vest underneath)
Shorts Zara (similar)
Denim Jacket COW Nottingham
Boots Misspap
Bag Mulberry (similar)
Necklace Topshop (similar)
Sunglasses Quay Australia (similar)

SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. I love Zara and love this look! I don't think I could survive at a festival haha! Camping is totally not for me :) but sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same! I'll probably opt out of camping if i do a festival next year haha

      Delete
  2. Ahh I have been in search for a similar pair of boots!!! Buying now.. Also, loving the patches on your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorge and so comfy! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Cute look! I particularly love the texture of your bag and that denim jacket with patches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am obsessed with them both!

      Delete
  4. I love your outfit, especially the denim jacket. I was looking for a similar one but they were either too washed out or had a strange design going on, but I really like the colour of this one xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I know what you mean it's hard to find the perfect denim jacket but when you do it's so handy! x

      Delete

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign