Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Thursday 27 April 2017

Outside my Comfort Zone



It was in Sixth Form when I was completely put off wearing trousers. I decided to go and buy brown chinos as an alternative to dresses and skirts. I put them on wore them to school and just felt gross. I was having a classic girl moment of feeling ugly and fat. I hated them by the end of the day and swore off ever wearing any sort of trouser that didn't involve denim again. Until now, I was having a splurge on Topshop sale and came across these! I don't know what made me buy them I think the fact that I want to start playing around with my style and to try new things maybe. I'm very happy I did take a chance on these as they are comfy, smart and suit my body shape better than I expected. I also think going for a trouser that is above the ankle looks great with boots and flats, and it shows off one of the smallest parts of a woman's body making them very flattering! 

Gucci Gucci Gucci, the brand is all over my Instagram at the moment and if it's not the Gucci belt then it's Gucci slogan tee, not forgetting the infamous Gucci loafers! I love the simple style of the loafer so I took it upon myself to find a pair similar, good for everyday use and a lot cheaper. So, say hello to these beauties from New Look. They are perfect for work and they go with any outfit and are very on trend. 


Outfit Linked Below |

Blouse Topshop Sale (similar)
Trousers Topshop Sale (similar)
Loafers New Look 
Denim Jacket COW Nottingham
Bag Zara

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign