Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

Shades of Blue


Grab your sunhat, suncream and sunglasses England's temperature hit double digits this weekend and I for one made the most of it. Venturing to the beach for the first time this year...I even got my espadrilles out. 

I must admit it was still a little cold to not wear a jacket. Now it took some convincing for me to buy this grey coat, not because I was in crazy Tokyo city with the lovely shop assistant dressing me in all the 'cool' Japanese style (think wide trousers, clogs and a baseball hat...it was an interesting look), it was because I never thought I would need a 'Spring' coat. A coat purely for the two months where we as Brits have no idea what is going on...will it rain, snow or be hot. 

Do you know what though... a Spring jacket is necessary, it won me round. I was warm but not too warm and it was a nice when the sun decided to disappear. 


The sunglasses are called 'ITS A SIN' and they are amazing, adding an element of coolness to any outfit. Also, your friends will love you for wearing them, as they can check their hair in them constantly. 

I styled this outfit out of the need to be comfortable. Wide leg trousers allow for movement and a break from a skinny fit, that sometimes can get too hot when in the sun. I also think they look stylish and effortless when paired with an equally loose fitting shirt and coat. It's a relaxed look that is perfect for when you're exploring. Pair with espadrilles to further feel like Summer is finally here. 

Outfit Linked Below |

Sunglasses Quay Australia  
Coat Boutique in Tokyo (similar) 
Shirt Topshop (similar) 
Trousers Zara 
Espadrilles Independent in Bluewater (similar) 
Bag Zara



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign